Wifi connection will be available on the conference venue, through Eduroam or the ETH Guest Network. Participants who do not have access to Eduroam can connect to the guest Wifi using the procedure below:
- connect to the network "public-5" or "public"
- the registration page will open in your web browser
- Click on "Login for ETH guests"
- click on Request access code
- you will receive the access code with SMS on your mobile phone
- enter your access code and click on submit registration
This process also works with foreign SIM cards. Please note that these SIM cards have to be configured to receive SMS abroad, otherwise you will not receive the message with the access code.
Plugs and adapters
Switzerland generally uses 3-pins sockets. 2-pin Europlugs will work on those. For most other plugs, you will need an adapter.