The goal of this meeting is to discuss mathematical and theoretical questions that arise in condensed matter physics, by bringing together experts from various mathematical disciplines (mathematical physics, PDEs, applied mathematics, computational science) and theoretical physics. The emphasis would be on presenting different perspectives on physical phenomena such as topological phases of matter, disorder and Anderson localization, twisted matter, and mechanical metamaterials.
- Amir Sagiv, email@example.com
- Gian Michele Graf, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jacob Shapiro, email@example.com
- Michael I. Weinstein, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alain Joye, Institut Fourier, CNRS Université Grenoble Alpes
- Allan MacDonald, University of Austin, Texas
- Bogdan Bernevig, Princeton University
- Eric Cances, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech
- Eric Séré, Université de Paris
- Eugene Demler, ETH Zürich
- Guillaume Bal, University of Chicago
- Guo Chuan Thiang, Beijing International Center for Mathematical Reserach (BICMR)
- Habib Ammari, ETH Zürich
- Hermann Schulz-Baldes, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität, Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Hubert Saleur, CEA Saclay
- Joseph Avron, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Łukasz Fidkowski, University of Washington
- Maciej Zworski, University of California, Berkeley
- Margherita Disertori, University of Bonn
- Mikael Rechtsman, Penn State
- Mitchell Luskin, University of Minnesota
- Netanel Lindner, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
- Pierre Delplace, ENS Lyon
- Raquel Queiroz, Columbia University, New York
- Simone Warzel, Technical University of Munich
- Sonia Fliss, ENSTA, Paris
- Yan Fyodorov, King's College London
- Yoshiko Ogata, University of Tokyo
Further interested participants are most welcome to register. The following items apply to them only:
Participants are required to book their own accommodations.
Deadline for the registration is June 1st, 2023.
Participants may have an opportunity to present a poster or a short talk, pending on the final scheduling. If you are interested, please indicate so by providing a title and a short abstract (fewer than 100 words) in the appropriate place in the registration form.